At Van Ardi LLC (hereinafter “Van Ardi” or “We”) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and www.vanardi.com website (hereinafter the “Website”) visitors.
When the data subject (“You” or the “customer”) is using the Website, Van Ardi LLC is the data controller.
The use of the Website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if the data subject you want to purchase our products via the Website, book winery tours or subscribe for newsletter, processing of personal data could become necessary.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Van Ardi only collects personal data necessary for a specific purpose. We may collect two types of data: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
In this section we outline the categories of personal data which we may collect, use, store, share and transfer.
Usually the personal data we process falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Order and Billing Data – this includes information relating to your transactions (including payment) with us and information which we need to fulfil your order, such as your full name, email address, phone number, delivery address, bank account or card details;
- Communication Data – this includes information contained in any communication, enquiry or complaint you submit to us regarding products and/or services and personal data we create about you in relation to any survey you complete for us;
- Aggregated Data – we also obtain and use aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature on our Website.
To ensure that we can communicate effectively, it is very important that you provide us with accurate personal data.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of the services and these third parties may also deploy cookies, pixels, or other identifiers on the services. For example, we may use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personally identifying way, how users interact with various portions of the services. You can learn more about information that Google may collect here.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA AND ONLINE ENGAGEMENT
We occasionally use a variety of new technologies and social media options to communicate and interact with customers, potential customers, employees and potential employees. These sites and applications include popular social networking and media sites, open source software communities and more.
To better engage the public in ongoing dialog, certain of our businesses use certain third-party platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. Third-Party websites and applications are web-based technologies that are not exclusively operated or controlled by us. When interacting on those websites, you may reveal certain personal data to us or to third parties. Other than when used by our employees for the purpose of responding to a specific message or request, we will not use, share, or retain your personal data.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your browser. For more information, please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information. We may collect and process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
Provide You Products and Services: We use your personal data to provide you products and services, including to process your transactions and payments and fulfill your orders; create and administer your account; facilitate your visits to our winery; schedule your events and wine tastings; operate contests, sweepstakes and other promotions; and communicate with you in relation to providing you products and services.
Build and Maintain Our Relationship With You: We use your personal data to improve your experience at our winery and tasting rooms; understand your preferences and send you promotional messages and advertisements about products you may like; send newsletters; communicate with you about products and events; and provide you customer service.
Improve our Websites and our Product Offerings and Services: In order to improve your experience and provide you with products and services that you are interested in, we use your personal data to understand who is visiting our website, analyze how the website are being accessed and used, improve the functionality of our website and develop new product and service offerings.Comply with Our Legal Obligations and Respond to Legal Proceedings: We use your personal data to comply with our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including confirming that you are of legal drinking age and maintaining records of our compliance with law requirements. We may also use your personal data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
6. PERSONAL DATA SHARING
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Van Ardi, our affiliates, users, or the public.
With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Van Ardi undertakes never to sell or rent your data or to cede access to.
7. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may use your name and email address to send you newsletters and information about our products, promotions and offers provided you choose to receive such newsletters and information using any of the subscribe options made available via our Website.
Van Ardi only sends communications to customers who have previously opted in to receive such communications via our Website, or who have expressly consented in person. If you decide you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time by following the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of Van Ardi’s newsletters, or by writing to us by post or email. This process may take up to one month from receipt of the letter or email.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Certain privacy laws, including the law on Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Armenia and European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provide customers and users with certain rights related to their personal information. Consistent with those laws, Van Ardi gives you the choice of accessing, editing, or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection laws that can be exercised against us if we process your personal data. Some of the rights are comprehensive, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the applicable laws and guidance from the supervisory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Access: You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
- Rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed. Where you have created an account with us, you can rectify some of your personal data yourself via the account dashboard.
- Erasure: In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure.
- Restriction: In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that it is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Data portability: To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is either consent orthat the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Withdraw consent: To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Please note that we may verify your identity before we are able to process any of your requests with regards to your personal data, and in our discretion, deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity.
9. SECURITY AND RETENTION
We employ and maintain reasonable administrative and technical measures designed to safeguard and protect personal data under our control from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure.
Moreover, we only keep personal data as long as needed to carry out services that you requested or to which you have given your consent.
Should you be concerned about a possible interference with your privacy or misuse of your personal data by Van Ardi, or if you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Policiy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Post: Sasunik Village, Ashtarak, Aragatsotn Region, Republic of Armenia
- Phone: +374 94 535 050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org